100 % ciphone C5 le forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

100 % ciphone C5 le forum

La communauté francophone des utilisateurs du ciphone C5

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Tuturial to open CiPhone C5

2 participants
AuteurMessage
MacSeven

Tuturial to open CiPhone C5 Empty
MessageSujet: Tuturial to open CiPhone C5   Tuturial to open CiPhone C5 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Sep - 15:33

Does anyone knows about a tutorial that teach us how to open the CiPhone to replace the battery??

I would like to know how to do that, with out braking the mobile... Smile

In the future it would be a great thing to know...

If any one know...could you share it...

Thanks in advance...

MAC Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
JoKeR
Admin
Admin
JoKeR

MessageSujet: Re: Tuturial to open CiPhone C5   Tuturial to open CiPhone C5 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Sep - 9:49

Hi Mac, I will have to open my phone soon as well, I need to replace the speaker... And maybe change the memory card as well. I think I ll have to do it without any help... Didn t find any tutorial with good pictures and interesting comments... I ll do my best to show you guys good pictures with the procedure as well when its done. If I can do it... lol!
MacSeven

MessageSujet: Re: Tuturial to open CiPhone C5   Tuturial to open CiPhone C5 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Sep - 12:30

If you do that i would be very thankful to you...

I didn't found nothing...not even a picture or a description how to open a CiPhone C5...
When i have to replace my HTC LCD Display i followed a Tutorial and i could change it with out any kind of problems...

So i'm trying to find out a tutorial to open this phone... Smile

For now i dont have any problems on it...but i'm sure that in the near future i will have...so it was important to have one...

Try to speack with the people that you know that have the CiPhone C5...maybe someone have the tutorial how to open it... Smile

I will try to do the same thing...

Thanks in advance...

MacSeven
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tuturial to open CiPhone C5   Tuturial to open CiPhone C5 Icon_minitime

Tuturial to open CiPhone C5
Page 1 sur 1